Arriving late in the evening, she felt lonely. The unusual purity of the air, the unfamiliar smells and, above all, the unimaginable lack of light and noise disturbed and frightened her beyond belief. However, the journey was quite exhausting, so she decided to stay just one night, before returning to civilization right away.
In the morning, the nice surprise of a good night's sleep was completed by a new feeling of freedom and luxury: the Forest appeared to her in all its splendor. Hares and deer, foxes and hedgehogs, woodpeckers and squirrels: all this little world was waking up joyfully; as for a brown bear, he was already enjoying quietly wild strawberries of an extraordinary size... "This could be fun," decided our heroine, spreading her wings.
Like all Le Châle Bleu's creations, this scarf is imagined and drawn by hand in France and crafted in Italy, in the Como region. It is printed on a high quality silk twill, with rolled hem.
You will receive your scarf in its precious gift box adorned with a ribbon. Because it is just as important to please yourself as it is to please others ♥
Your scarf will be shipped within 2 to 3 working days, so that we can give maximum care to the preparation of your order in its beautiful blue box adorned with ribbon.
• Delivery is ensured by Colissimo against signature.
• Once your order is shipped, you will receive the tracking number by email.
• Delivery in Metropolitan France is free for orders over 100 €.
• For other destinations, the delivery price will be indicated when you place your order, once you have completed the delivery address form. You can find more information on the FAQ page.
• For information on returns, please visit FAQ page, part "Delivery and returns".
We suggest you to handle your scarf with delicacy and keep it carefully folded. This accessory requires a high quality dry cleaning, or a very delicate hand washing. Dry your scarf flat and iron it while it is still slightly damp. Please iron your scarf with the "silk" settings.