..there were Two Sisters. They lived in a very enviable little house in Paris, in the heart of Montmartre. Often solicited by rich buyers, they had not, despite their modest incomes, ceased to send them away. One day..
Like all Le Châle Bleu's creations, this scarf is imagined and drawn by hand in France and crafted in Italy, in the Como region. It is printed on a high quality silk twill, with rolled hem.
It will be sent to you in its precious gift box adorned with a ribbon. Because it is always as important to treat yourself as it is to treat others.
Your scarf will be shipped within 2 to 3 working days, so that we can give maximum care to the preparation of your order in its beautiful blue box adorned with ribbon.
• Delivery is ensured by Colissimo against signature.
• Once your order is shipped, you will receive the tracking number by email.
• Delivery in Metropolitan France is free for orders over 100 €.
• For other destinations, the delivery price will be indicated when you place your order, once you have completed the delivery address form. You can find more information on the FAQ page.
• For information on returns, please visit FAQ page, part "Delivery and returns".
We suggest you to handle your scarf with delicacy and keep it carefully folded. This accessory requires a high quality dry cleaning, or a very delicate hand washing. Dry your scarf flat and iron it while it is still slightly damp. Please iron your scarf with the "silk" settings.